Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Update

I just want to make it clear that right now, life is insanely busy at the Spalding residence. The new semester just started and this time Ben and I both are taking classes. This is the first time Ben has taken classes since we have been married so it is going to be a little hard adjusting to the fact that we both have so many things to occupy our time. For me this is my last undergrad semester (I was done with my required classes last year but still had scholarships and a few classes that I wanted to take this year). Ben, well he has a while longer since he is working full time and changing his major. It will be such a relief when I am officially done so we may have a little bit of time together. I know that this time will pass quickly and eventually we will have more time together. But for now, I just need to appreciate any little time that we do have together. 

Other than school, we are still working on our goal to get in shape and eventually run another marathon (it will be Ben's first). I have been trying to lose the five few baby pounds that keep sticking around but man it is hard! I have almost convinced myself that they are here to stay. Anyway, we both have been running and swimming quite frequently. Today I went out on a limb and tried zumba. It was really fun but with my lack of coordination...well lets just say I am thinking I will stick to something that I am good at? Maybe? Who knows I might put myself out there and try it again but really I can't dance!

So I haven't posted about Christmas yet but just know, it was great! We had a wonderful time in Oregon and Cora had a great first Christmas. I will definitely be posting more pictures and details about that when I get some free time (who knows when that will be). I am also looking into grad school details. I really want to get a masters degree in marketing but I don't even know where to begin. Anyone have any suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment