Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Anniversary


I found my camera cord today! Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.




Ok now it is a time for a true update!

So this weekend was our anniversary to we took a little road trip to southern California! We had such a great time! Cora stayed home thanks to a few willing babysitters! It was nice to have a break from changing diapers and cleaning the house but by the end I was really ready to get back to my baby girl. Ben and I left on Thursday night after he got off work and made it all the way to Barstow, California before we stopped for a little nap. On Friday we used our trusty GPS to get us to LA but instead of taking us to down town LA, we were led to the actual geographic center of LA which happens to be Beverly Hills. It was quite the adventure. In the afternoon we went to Magic Mountain and Ben talked me into riding some pretty intense rides. After that we went over to Ben's grandma's house and had dinner before we drove to Huntington Beach. Luckily when we got to Huntington Beach we found a McDonald's where we were able to connect to the internet and find a great room at the Hyatt Regency in Irvine for really cheap! It was awesome! On Saturday we spent the day at the beach! I LOVE the beach! Saturday night we drove to St. George where we stayed the night. Sunday we arrived home to our little princess.

In other news Cora has decided that sleeping in her crib isn't so bad after all! It is amazing. I wake up refreshed and apparently she does too. She has been all smiles and giggles! So cute. Also I found a really cute pattern for a dress that I want to make Cora for the Freedom Foundation's baby contest! I also got a great deal on a sewing machine at Walmart so soon you will see the results of that. Ben and I also have a new niece, Tena Lucy Robertson born on May 22 (my birthday)! On June 8th we get to find out whether we are getting another niece or nephew and Kenny comes home so soon! Life is good. Oh yeah, and Ben is now the production manager at Design Imaging, officially! :) Go Ben.




No comments:

Post a Comment