Thursday, May 27, 2010

Confessions

Ok, I have a confession to make...

I am totally addicted to shopping and buying as much stuff as I possibly can for as little as possible. Now most of you might not think that this is such a problem...but it is. I have no room. My apartment is a mess & every possible shelf is crammed full. I need a HOUSE. Someday soon...I hope.

Take this for example. This was one shopping trip.


Another confession...I have too much stuff that I want to do. Instead of focusing on one or two activities and being excellent at those things, I always manage to find a million things I want to do. Not only am I not able to accomplish everything I want to do, I end up being mediocre at best. This is frustrating. I wish I could just be GREAT at everything! :) Yes, that would be nice.

So one of my million projects included making Cora a dress for a baby contest. I like it, but I am not entirely impressed. It was a good first try but I know I can do better. This is not perfect so I think I will try again.






No comments:

Post a Comment