Friday, December 3, 2010

Cora now has two teeth & is still teething pretty hardcore. Let me tell you teething babies are MISERABLE! I have tried everything I can think of to make her feel better and so far NOTHING has worked. So I guess I am just going to have a very cranky baby for a while. Poor little thing.

But in good news Cora can crawl, when there is something she really wants--like the bookshelf. And when she gets to it she can pull herself up and take everything off of it in a matter or seconds. Lets say, she is really keeping me on my toes! She has also learned to clap! She claps when I bring her a bottle, change her diaper, walk into the room...well basically everything. It is quite flattering! And the best news (in my opinion) is that she is starting to take naps in her crib! For a while there I would set her down and she would cry for hours but now she has got it figured out! She cries for about a minute before she is out! It is awesome!


Cora playing with her Great Grandpa over thanksgiving.



 Cora helping daddy put together his new toolset.

 We went to Ben's grandparent's house for thanksgiving. Cora was so excited she basically did not take a nap the whole time we were there. And this is the result. She seriously just fell asleep as she was playing. 

1 comment: