Monday, December 6, 2010

SHOOTER

at Target. Well at least thats what everybody thought. So here I am minding my own business, intently scouring the sales racks at target well all of the sudden someones starts to scream. Like the whole store goes so quiet you could hear a pin drop! Crazy considering how many people were crammed into that place today! And then I heard it again, "HELP, HELP, HELP! SHOOOOOOTER!". Then the commotion continued...mothers screaming and shoving small children into any hiding space they could find (I didn't have Cora with me). Being curious I walked closer to where the screams were coming and find a lady laying face down on the floor...but it was a false alarm. Apparently there was no shooter. Some lady just decided to pass out so someone was trying to get help for her. Another clever person decided to escalate the situation by yelling shooter. Clever.

I must say it was quite funny. Guess you just had to be there.

1 comment: