Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Bonus

Ben got a pretty good Christmas bonus this year and being the good man that he is, he is sharing it with me. Not sure how I deserve a bonus yet, but I'll take it! We actually put the majority of it into our savings but we each got a little chunk to spend as well. And after some extensive research I bought this baby:
My new toy should be arriving with perfect timing, this weekend, right after my last final and I have two whole weeks to devote to my new little friend! (Can you tell I am excited?) And the even better news? I had some gift cards that I won on swagbucks which I used to help purchase this little beast. That means I have a little extra money left over to buy something else quite special, something along the lines of this:
If you have never owned a CHI flat iron then you are missing out! These things are seriously the best. I used to have one...and I still would but someone carelessly severed to cord in the bathroom door. (Note to self: NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE LET ANYONE BORROW YOUR CHI FLAT IRON.)

Anyway I am very excited about my new prize, soon to be prizes. And it is not even Christmas. I am going to be dreaming about all the wonderful things I am going to make with my new sewing machine while rocking the flatest hair you can imagine.

And something else exciting...I am going home for Christmas on Sunday and I get to stay for two weeks. I CANT WAIT. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment