Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Festivities

So I have decided that I will enter Cora into the "costume" category for her upcoming baby contest. Now I just need to figure out what she is going to be. I NEED ideas! Its on Saturday so I don't have too much time since I will be doing a final today, working at my internship tomorrow, and Friday will be consume with wedding festivities! I was thinking Lady Liberty or Miss America, but really, that's not original. Its got to be something epic! Any ideas?

Also we bought our tickets to Stadium of Fire and I am so excited! :) I mean Carrie Underwood is performing, what is not exciting about that? This will be my second time at one of her concerts and she really is AMAZING live. Anyway we have some extra tickets so if anyone wants to come let us know! They are for the back of the field and they are only $15!


No comments:

Post a Comment