Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Once Again...

I should be sleeping but I am not. Ben is snoring, the baby is snoring, but not me...I've got way too much on my mind. I NEED A VACATION. Like a week all by myself. Maybe that would clear things up. Probably not. I just always manage to find so many things that I want to do, and never really accomplish anything that I have to do. It is so much easier to go grocery shopping than to clean my house...that is why my house has been a WRECK for two weeks. I hate a messy house but its gotten to the point that it will take a full day to clean it. But I did get the dishes done. I even cooked dinner. Wow. What an accomplishment. But I have some visitors coming this weekend meaning I HAVE to get the important things done. Dang it.

The good news is Kenny is coming home in 17 days! That means my family will be here in two weeks and I am so happy about it. Also Ben and I found out that we are expecting a new little NEPHEW, Kayson Harvey Crowther in October. We are so excited for Joey & Evan.

And Cora. She is getting so BIG. Everyone always told me that they grow up fast and hey, they weren't lying. Tomorrow she will be 3 months old and she is about ten pounds these days. It seems like everyday I wake up and she has grown! She is definitely not a newborn anymore. Recently Cora has discovered her love for water, we have a little swimmer on our hands! Today I took her to Seven Peaks and she loved it, but not quite as much as she loves her baths! Pictures to follow (when I don't have to wake everyone up to find my camera!).

No comments:

Post a Comment