Thursday, June 24, 2010

Piercings

Honestly I didn't know piercings were such a hot topic. Wow. I guess you should never ask for peoples opinions on such a debatable topic. I have had my ears pierced since I was six weeks old. I guess I missed out on the excitement of getting my ears pieced and apparently my mom took away my ability to choose whether or not I wanted them pierced in the first place. Really, I don't think I missed out on much at all. I don't remember the pain of getting them and my ears never once got infected because "I couldn't take care of them myself". I was one bald baby. Same with Cora. I am sick of people mistaking her for a boy, and if I was in her shoes I would be offended as well. :) Anyways after much debating, I ended up getting her ears pierced. She cried for a minute or less and that was that. I know that I can't please everyone and that each individual has a right to their own opinion. I definitely did not realize that ear piercings were such a debatable topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment