Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Budgets.

If there is one thing I hate, its talking about money i.e. budgeting. Although I am careful with money, I have never been able to create or keep a budget. It's not so much that I don't like the restrictions of a budget, I just become very stressed looking where all the money is going. Obviously that is not smart, but we've made it this far, right? On top of that, I have to be the one that handles the money and pays the bills. As stressful as it is, I would be extremely stressed not being in charge. Well, for the sake of Ben's sanity I finally gave in and made a budget! All I can say is we are truly blessed right now. I am able to stay at home with our sweet Cora because Ben works so hard and does a great job providing for our family. I can't say how grateful I am for that. I do get a little cabin fever once in a while, especially lately since I can't drive let alone barely even walk.

Anyway, budgets are hard! I hate how one unexpected bill can seemingly ruin the whole budget. Like for example, our apartment complex never switched the water over to us when we moved in. So Monday we get a bill for almost 4 months worth of water bills. Lucky for us, I already paid the car insurance up front, so that will not end up being an expense this month. What I am saying is it will all work out! I am just going to be patient and hopefully at the end of the month I can report back successfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment