Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Wishlist

This is bad news. There are a few things I decided that I really want right now but they are definitely not needs! The good news is that my wishlist is not long...well it probably could be longer ;). But the bad news is that everything that I want is pretty pricey. Dang. I guess I will have to prioritize. Here is the list:

1) A new computer. The biggest problem here is I can't decide whether I want a Mac or a PC. I have a Mac now and I love it, but they are SOOOO spendy. I guess we will have to see. Also since I have a Mac now, I am not really sure how to transfer all of my info to a PC. Probably should figure that out.

2) I want a new digital SLR camera. I don't need something super fancy, just something that I can take some nice pictures with.

3) Photoshop. This kind of goes along with the last one.

Guess it is time to start saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment