Friday, August 6, 2010

Locked Up

I have been basically locked up for the last week and a half since my surgery. I can't drive and Ben works all day, meaning I am stuck at home since I can't really walk to far with my huge boot. And I am getting extremely bored. If I new how to hook the cable up, I would be a little better off. But there is only so much laying around you can do! I want to run! By the time I am actually able to do anything on my own, school is going to start and I am going to wish that I could just sit here and be lazy again. I guess I could just not go back? Yeah right. I am getting paid so I might as well take advantage of it right? I am determined that as soon as Ben gets home from work today, we are going to get out of the house, and I am going to get some actual people interaction. Well, besides my interaction with our 5 month old. Those conversations are a little bit onesided.

Oh, and I have a bunch of really cute pictures and videos of Cora that I want to post but no, my camera cord has run away again.

No comments:

Post a Comment