Friday, August 27, 2010

Summer

Dang it! My summer is basically OVER as of tonight. Well I have the weekend of course but that doesn't really count. And then it is back to school again! As if life isn't busy enough huh? I feel like I never see my husband as it is but soon he will be working all day, I will kiss him goodbye as we trade off the baby and I run out the door to make it to class on time and maybe he will get a kiss before bed (if were lucky). The plan was to take mostly fun classes sprinkled with some prereqs for MBA school. I didn't really want to leave Cora with a babysitter so I decided to plan my classes only at night (plus as of right now, we only own one car making it difficult for me to go to school when Ben has the car at work)! As it turns out all of the night classes are at the same time. Tuesday and Thursday nights. What does that leave for Monday and Wednesday night? Thats right. Math. I promised myself that I would never take another math class yet that is what I am signed up for as of now. I am trying desperately to find something, anything else. Gah. This isn't looking so fun after all but you see I already spent all that extra tuition money on a new iMac! Was it worth it. Definitely yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment