Friday, September 3, 2010

Blonde Moment

So yesterday, I am driving back from my orthodontist appointment in Spanish Fork. As I am getting on the freeway a police officer speeds by me with his lights on. About a minute later I was in bumper to bumper traffic that was basically stopped. The nearest exit was closed and I was in the farthest lane away from the exit so I accepted my fate and sat there for a half an hour. Not to bad for a rollover wreck right? Well as I am sitting there a life flight helicopter lands right next to me, thats beside the facts but it was pretty cool so I thought I would throw that in there. Anyway I hear someone listening to hispanic music really loudly--I look to my left old, non-hispanic man in a pick up truck. Couldn't really figure out why he would be listening to the music, especially so loud, but oh well. Soon I approached the wreck, which happened to be on the other side of the freeway (yep, I was stopped for half an hour so nosy people could stop and see what was happening on the OTHER side of the road!) I finally get out of the traffic jam, off of the freeway, and almost home and guess what I hear? Loud mexican music. On MY radio. Ooops.

2 comments:

  1. Alica. I love you. This story totally brighten my day. Thanks for sharing. I always knew you had a little....blonde Mexican in you.

    ReplyDelete