Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Undecided


It seems like everyday I want something different to happen in my life. Lately I have been going crazy staying at home so much (it has helped since I started school and can get out of the house a little bit). A few weeks back I decided that I should apply for some jobs so that I could make some money, get some more work experience, and get out of the house more. And now I have two interviews. One with an engineering firm as an Administrative Assistant--and one with Intermountain Health care. By no means are these my dream jobs but they are pretty good companies to work for, they have good pay, and they would give me an opportunity to use my talents. But the more I think about leaving Cora at day care for 8-10 hours out of the day--well I just can't do it. I am more attached to her than I previously thought. Even leaving her for a few hours three nights a week is pretty rough for me. I see babies and strollers on campus and I wish that I could just bring her with me. So needless to say--I have turned both interviews down. I may be crazy but I know its best right now for me to stay home with my little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment