Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy 6 Months




Ok so I know I have been very good at neglecting my blog lately but I just couldn't miss this one! Today my little (BIG) Cora is 6 months old. Can you believe it? I am still trying to accept the facts. Six more months and she will be a whole year old. Wow, you've heard it a million times before but it truly goes by SO fast. I can't believe it. Cora has learned so much: she rolls over all the time, she is 15 pounds and has moved up to size 3 diapers which she will probably been in for the next year..., she loves the sound of her own voice, she sits up on her own very well, she is eating more big girl food and thinks that she has to do it all by herself (she is not very good at that!), she gives high fives, and she is now working on the whole crawling thing. Oh and I can't forget, the little baldy is working on getting more hair. I can wait until it is actually long enough for me to do something with it. Also, Cora is already a little flirt and is the object of much desire to some cute little boys at church. One of the little boys even said "She likes me, and I think I like that!". Oh wow. We are in for some big trouble, that is for sure.

One last little note: no teeth. No sign of teething. No problem. :) Yet...

2 comments:

  1. What!? No way is she six months yet! I feel like she should be maybe 3 months! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete