Friday, September 24, 2010

Our little girl is getting HUGE! I took her to her 6 month check up today (really 6 1/2 months) and I cannot believe how big she is. She now weighs 16 pounds 12 ounces! HOLY HUGE! I mean that is only the 57% percentile but that is WAY up from where she was a few months ago (2nd percentile). And let me tell you she is TALL!! She jumped from the 19% percentile last appointment to the 77% percentile! :) Go girl. If she keeps going at this rate she will be full grown next year! Anyway the poor thing had to have 5 shots today-including a flu shot and so she has been really fussy. She only cried for a second though and recovered as soon as I picked her up! She is tough as nails. I still cry when I get shots! (Not really but almost). I am so glad we have a healthy little girl!

Oh and other good news--baby Kayson (our soon to be nephew) is almost here! Joey is due in three weeks and I am really excited for Cora to have someone else to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment