Thursday, September 16, 2010

Very Naughty Girl

Ah! Cora is a very naughty girl! Today she finally learned that she can scoot/crawl to the things that she wants. So I am upstairs making lunch and Cora is laying on my bed playing with her toys. I was pleasantly surprised that she wasn't crying and was happily entertaining herself. After a few minutes I decide to walk downstairs to check on her because she was just being too good. As I get to the bottom of the stairs I hear a man's voice coming from my room. I was a little startled but I walked into the room anyway. What do I find? Cora has crawled to my wireless keyboard and was happily pressing ever key. She has been eying this toy for a while and was screaming with delight that she had finally gotten ahold of it. Well what about the man in my room right? Well she somehow managed to turn on the voiceover feature on the computer. I have no idea how she did it or how I am supposed to turn it off. This voiceover reads every word on the page. Nothing I do can get it to turn off. In fact, I have typed this whole entry with the man copying me. Ugh. The moral of the story--never leave Cora unattended. She is VERY NAUGHTY.

1 comment: