Monday, September 27, 2010

Biggest Loser

So one of mine and Ben's favorite show to watch is the Biggest Loser and Season 11 is finally here! And while we were watching the premiere the other night, I heard something really interesting: 2/3 of Americans are obese. Not just overweight but obese. That is really sad! So I started looking around me thinking if this statistic was right, approximately 66 of every hundred people that I see are severely overweight. How did our country get that way? Anyways it makes me really self conscious--not only do I want the image that comes with being obese, but I can't imagine being stuck with the health problems that come with it! I have made some personal goals to work out more and eat healthier everyday. I need to be an example to my family to help stop this epidemic. I came across this video the other day and it was really inspiring to me. If people can lose hundreds of pounds to be healthy, I can suck it up and lose these few extra pregnancy pounds. No problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment