Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What to Do, What to Do?


See this sweet little thing? Well I have a problem. Lately she has not been so sweet. This little one who would drift so peacefully off to sleep now throws the biggest trantrums anytime she even thinks that I am going to try and put her to bed. Every nap and bedtime we have these little battles, which I always win--but let me tell you it isn't easy. But I am getting tired of the fight. I don't know what to do because if I just lay her in her crib to let her "cry it out" she is so stubborn she would cry forever. I am not even kidding. I've tried. So what now? Does anyone have any secret for getting a stubborn girl to go to sleep?! Let me just say, she still puts on a show for other people. If there are people around she is happy, giggly, smily, and would never even think about crying. Just mommy and daddy however, well that's a completely different story! Hopefully this phase won't last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment