Thursday, September 9, 2010

BAD DAY!

Can I just say that I am happy today. Happy that it's not yesterday--cause that was one of the worst days in a VERY long time. Why is it that when you are already having a bad day about a million other bad things happen to you? Let's see, to start Ben and I bought a car and it ended up not being what we wanted so we had to spend 5 hours yesterday at a car dealership figuring out what we want. I should be happy about that right, cause I mean we got a new car and it is something that we really like! (Actually at first I was skeptical because it was a stick shift, but it turns out--I CAN DRIVE A STICK!). Anyways that was not fun, we had to redo all the financing stuff and I hate that. I hate owing people. It is the worst feeling ever. I don't know what I am going to do when we decide to buy a house. I think that if money didn't exist in the world, I would be a much happier woman! Anyways I had to miss my class yesterday since we had to get the car thing figured out. That's not too bad right? Well actually it is. I can only miss once class for "free" without getting a large amount of points deducted from my grade--not that my grade really matters. Guess my schedule is filled for the next 13 Wednesdays. So we finally get done at the dealership and I go to get in the car. Then guess what? MY PANTS CATCH ON SOMETHING AND TOTALLY SPLIT! (luckily on the outer leg seam). An optimist would look on the bright side, at least we were heading home right. Yesterday was not an optimistic day. Oh and then I get home and I had lost my retainer. Yeah the one we just paid $150 to replace. Don't worry, I found it--but not yesterday. Not too many things make me hysterical but with everything compounding on each other caused me to explode. So my question: how do you keep a positive attitude when you are having what you think is the worst day in history?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you had such a bad day! I had no idea. You seemed so happy when you told me you got your new Caliber!

    ReplyDelete