Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween!


So finally, we all have costumes (as of yesterday!). I am such a procrastinator. Actually, I was really THINKING about it for a really long time. We found Cora a really cute little Winnie the Pooh bunting costume a few weeks ago. We thought it would be really cute because Cora's favorite toy (besides the computer, cell phone, and anything else that isn't really a toy) is her little bouncing tiggers (yes she has two). So the plan was Ben would dress up as Tigger, Cora as Pooh, and me...well Ben gave me a choice--Eeyore or Piglet. Thanks hunny! Anyway, all of the premade Tigger and Eeyore costumes cost an arm and a leg, definitely more than I wanted to pay for a halloween costume so I decided that I could make one. Well that didn't turn out either! I searched everywhere for a bright orange tigger sweater and never found a single one under $30. And at the last minute Ben decided he didn't want to be Tigger anymore. On top of it, Cora has grown since we got the costume a few weeks ago and is now too long for the baby bunting! So much for that idea.

Anyway we went in search for costumes and turns out there is not much to choose from two days before halloween. Luckily we did find Cora a cute new bumble bee costume. I am going to be a pirate (not to excited about that but I literally had two choices). And Ben, well he found some creepy hanging head that we made into a mask. It turned out really cool and pretty creepy. Cora gets the nastiest look on her face when she sees it. More pictures of that to follow!








1 comment: