Monday, October 4, 2010

It was nice to have such a relaxing weekend. Ben and I were able to watch all the sessions on conference and I really enjoyed it! I have never been super excited for conference before but this time I couldn't wait, and I was not disappointed. The talks were great and helped me realize some things that I need to change in my life. I have got some new goals!

The bad part of our weekend was Cora got sick. And she still is. Its hard to handle because she is so innocent and doesn't understand what is going on. There isn't really much we can give her for her upset stomach. Hopefully she will start to feel better soon, apparently there are a bunch of kids sick, cause when I called the doctor today, they had already had several patients in the same boat.

I had my appointment with the neurologist today. It was pretty insightful and I think we are on the right track to getting everything figured out. He is going to review my MRI to make sure the radiologist didn't miss anything. He also gave me some seizure medicine (which is supposed to help with my almost endless migraines). He also discovered that my blood pressure is really low, which would explain the dizziness, fatigue, etc. It is really nice knowing that it wasn't all in my head and that there really is an explanation to all of the symptoms I have been experiencing!

In other news, Cora is keeping us entertained. He favorite new trick at the moment is to find the wipes container, open in and start pulling them out as fast as she can. Its actually pretty funny to watch! We are going to have our hands full soon because she is starting to get more and more mobile everyday! Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment