Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Well it looks like we will be here in Utah FOREVER! Ben got re-admitted to BYU yesterday and gets to sign up for classes tomorrow! I am really excited for him to finally be able to go back to school and finish his degree but I sure am ready to get out of here. Originally his major was exercise science, and he only had about 40 credits left to finish. But with his little break, Ben has had a little change in plans and now wants to do manufacturing engineering (which I think will be perfect for him!). The downfall: 88 credit hours to go. With Ben working full time he can only go to school part time. Meaning: WE WONT BE DONE FOR A MINIMUM OF 2.5 years. And that is the minimum. Can I last? I guess I have to. I just keep telling myself it will all be worth it when he is done! So to get things started off, I signed him up for an independent study class which hopefully we can get through in a couple of weeks. (WHY DIDN'T WE THINK OF THINK A YEAR AGO?)

And for me...I am signing up for one more semester. Thank you college scholarship. I really don't know if it was worth the money I made to go to school for one more semester. I don't think I can handle any more. I can't wait until I am completely done taking classes and have a little more time to do things that I enjoy like cook, craft, read for fun, and most of all snuggle with my sweet baby girl (I already make time for this!) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment