Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Answer to My Problems...

I think that I may have found the solution to all of my problems:

THYRIOD SUPPLEMENTS.

This may not be interesting to you, but for me it is some sort of hope.

Hope that I won't always be tired.

Hope that I will have some energy.

Hope that I wont have to sleep 12+ hours a night and still feel dead.

Hope that my migraines will disappear.

Hope that I will feel happy again.

Hope that life will be back to normal.

The only problem is that my doctor knew my thyroid levels were low months ago and never did anything about it. SO FRUSTRATING! But hopefully now we are on the right track! Hopefully things will be bright for me very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I have tyroid problems! lol. I feel everything on your list except the migraines.

    ReplyDelete