Monday, February 28, 2011

Just A Thought

So it turns out that our sacrament meeting is at the exact same time as Cora's nap time. This should mean that I could rock her and she would fall straight to sleep and I would be able to peacefully listen to all of the talks. UM, no, not even close. This means she is extra naughty & cranky. So it is rare that I actually get to sit through a sacrament meeting, and yesterday was no different. Between chasing her around and trying to keep her quiet I did hear something though:

"If you are unhappy you are ungrateful."

Ouch. At first I tried to justify why that statement wasn't quite correct but I couldn't because it is exactly right! So often I find myself "unhappy" when I have SO much to be grateful for. WOW. 

I bet no one else can relate to me, am I right?

1 comment:

  1. Any one who says they can't relate, is lying. We all definitely have those moments. It almost seems like when things are tough that it's easier to remember how much you have, but when things are the best, it's like the adversary works even harder to make little things feel big. But just being able to see and appreciate how much you have in the most stressful of moments despite how hard they are, is a great accomplishment! :]

    ReplyDelete