Thursday, February 24, 2011

February?

For those of you who haven't looked at a calendar recently, well February is ALMOST over! Um, that was fast...almost too fast. It means that in just 13 days my baby girl will be 1! It also means that I only have 7 1/2 weeks left of school! I am so excited, but really where did February go? 

And another month means that I had to clean out Cora's dresser once again! I swear clothes that fit her last week are now way to short on her. Every day my BABY is starting to look less and less like a baby and more and more like a little girl! Luckily for me she is still practically bald which adds to her babyish look. Don't worry Cora, someday you will have hair!

My child has recently become a terrorist! Every time I clean something up, she is right back to pulling everything out! Nothing is safe and she cant even walk yet! She knows how to open all the drawers, cupboards, closets, etc. and if I leave her to play for five whole seconds she is getting into trouble! AH what am I going to do when she walks? Lets hope that is still a ways out for us. I know most parents can't wait for their babies to walk, I am SMARTER than them.

1 comment:

  1. Is she seriously almost one!? ah, I remember the first time you brought her to class how tiny she was! Just the sweetest little thing! Well, I guess growing up is a good thing too!

    ReplyDelete