Thursday, February 10, 2011

Skipper

I am a class skipper. There is no other way around it. It is much more desirable to stay home with my sweet little girl. I am burnt out from my 175 question humanities test. Somewhere I need to come up with the motivation to keep going to school for another 9 weeks. I can do this! At least I finally finished my 4 billion internship hours. And my portfolio. Thank goodness.

Now I just need to try to figure out what to get Ben for Valentine's Day. I have NO clue and I am running out of time! We are celebrating on Saturday because Monday is a busy day for us--Ben leaves for work/the gym at 5 am and I don't get home from class until 7 pm.

Also Cora's birthday is coming up soon. I can't believe it has almost been a year already. It goes by so dang fast. I have decided that she doesn't really need anymore toys (I already have a few toys that I bought on clearance after Christmas) so I am trying to refrain from buying anymore clutter.

Speaking of Cora, I can't leave that girl alone for two seconds. Yesterday I was making myself lunch while she was playing downstairs in her room. All the sudden I heard her pitter pattering down the hall and next thing I know she is halfway up the staircase (um when did she learn to climb up the stairs?). Well today I learned my lesson, or so I thought. When getting my lunch today I shut the door to Cora's room (there is no handle on the door) and went about my business. As I was heading back down the stairs what do I find? Cora at the bottom of the stairs. How in the world she got out of her room is beyond me.

No comments:

Post a Comment