Tuesday, July 6, 2010

BYU, Sometimes I Really Really Hate You!

Ok so now that I have put in over 60+ hours at my internship this week alone, BYU decides to delete my class. What does this mean...all of those hours plus more don't count. At all. Period.

WHAT the heck. I am so mad. Apparently they deleted my class for not paying tuition on time. In the past two weeks I have called the tuition office five times trying to see when my financial aid would go through and double checking that I was in fact eligible for financial aid. Every time I was assured that I would definitely be getting my money and that I just needed to be patient. Well I guess THEY didn't get my financial aid processed in time so my classes are gone. Deleted. Awesome.

BYU, today I HATE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment