Thursday, July 8, 2010

Swagbucks, How I love thee.

Anyone heard of Swagbucks? If not you are missing out. Swagbucks is a reward based search engine that provides online currency (swagbucks) when you use it to search online. You do not get rewarded for every search, but getting swagbucks really isn't that hard, especially if you use the internet regularly. There are a few other ways to earn swagbucks but the most common is just to search. Once you gather enough "bucks" you can use it to by rewards. My favorite is the $5 Amazon.com gift card. I have only been doing if for a month or so now I have already earned $40 in gift cards! I am saving up for something cool...maybe a tv would be nice? Anyways if you want to help me out, and help yourself out...get started. Follow my referral link and invite your friends to join under you. (You earn points for your referrals)!


No comments:

Post a Comment