Thursday, July 15, 2010

Guess What?

Ok, you will never guess.

MY HOUSE IS CLEAN! (Yes, this is an amazing accomplishment for me considering I spend most of my time chasing Cora!)

In other news, I just got Ben a nice, free pair of flip flops from Famous Footwear. Yeah, I am just that good.

Oh and I went to the podiatrist today. At first he thought that I may not need surgery after all, that was until he saw the x-rays. There is some pretty crazy things going on with my bones. So for the time being, we are trying an arch support, hoping it will take the pain away. If the pain is still bothering me in a week, we will plan the surgery. I am not that fond of surgery but I am thinking that is the way it will have to be. Afterwards I will no longer be able to wear HIGH HEELS! Is it really worth it? The things we do for fashion. It will be a lot easier to find nice fitting shoes though. I have really narrow feet but since I have giant bunions on my foot, it is nearly impossible to find a decent fitting shoe. Anyway if I get surgery, it will probably be on both feet (mostly so that my shoes will fit and the pain in my right foot will subside). This means that I probably wont be able to walk for at least two weeks. And I will get to wear some really awesome boots! Ugh. How on earth am I gonna take care of Cora. Guess we will both have to have some crawling lessons. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment