Monday, July 19, 2010

Miner's Jubilee

This weekend our family had the opportunity to take a trip to Baker for Miner's Jubilee. Its been a few years since I have gone to the Jubilee and I was glad I got to go back! We were able to take part in a lot of the activities and had a lot of fun as a family. On Friday, we walked around downtown, went to the sidewalk sale, and wandered around the park. Cora got to meet her great grandma and grandpa, and of course she was very spoiled! She also got her first pair of cowgirl boots today and they are sure cute! Plus they were mispriced in the store so we got a pretty good deal on them! I also got a used Kate Spade purse for $5! On Saturday we went to the parade, which was better than I remember! We took Cora to a petting zoo and we walked around the park again (Ben had to make sure he was still winning his auction items, which he was...who would pay for a box of rocks and some kind of metal rod?) Saturday night my mom watched Cora while Ben and I went to the Bull Riding. It was pretty fun, I have never gone to a real rodeo before, surprising since I grew up in Baker! Anyway we had a good weekend, Cora did great on her long car rides and we are glad to be home to a clean house!

No comments:

Post a Comment