Friday, July 23, 2010

Sleeping Beauty

Cora sleeps like an angel. Which is exactly the kind of baby that I need. I LOVE my sleep. Like I am super scared to ever have another baby because they won't be as good of a sleeper as this little girl. When we decided we wanted to have a baby, I wasn't really prepared for the whole not sleeping thing. I mean I never had baby siblings (well Kristen, but doesn't really count because we are less than a year and a half apart!) I didn't realize that babies liked to poop and pee, and cry and eat, and be held all the time. When I was pregnant, people definitely started warning me of what I had gotten myself into. But as far as I know, they were all crazy! This "demon" baby they described to me is nothing like Cora. She is easily entertained (most of the time she entertains herself), she hardly ever cries (and when she does she just wants to be held close), and she SLEEPS like and angel.


Cora conked out at 10 pm
Still thinking she needs her beauty sleep at 10 am!

No comments:

Post a Comment