Friday, July 9, 2010

Time Sure Flies When Your Having Fun!



Today Cora is 4 months old! Seriously, 4 months! Everyone told me that they would grow up fast and boy, they weren't lying. Cora has doubled her birth weight (not hard to do when you are 6 pounds!) She is now about 13 pounds, and still fits great in her 0-3 month clothes. Apparently she is still "underweight" but to me she is BIG! I look at her newborn pictures, she was so tiny. She had the scrawniest legs and arms (though her arms are still pretty small). Her legs are starting to get little rolls, it is so cute. She has had her first crack at solid foods and she LOVES to eat pretty much anything. Her favorites are sweet potatoes, baby yogurt, pears, and applesauce. She is not so fond of peaches or mangos....yet. Cora laughs and squeals at everything now. Lately I have been waking up to a laughing baby, not a crying, hungry one. It is so precious. Baby has also started to discover some of her toys! She is not great at grabbing them yet, but I am sure that is not too far off.

I am so lucky to be able to stay at home and watch Cora learn and grow. Sometimes I get tired, frustrated, even bored staying at home all day. It is difficult to go out and to things with a little person that believes she needs to eat every two hours. Finding a babysitter is sometimes even harder. Trying to accomplish the things I want and need to do is nearly impossible. I wouldn't trade it for the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment